A disappointing experience in a restaurant can ruin a special occasion but you may be able to claim compensation if things don’t go to plan. From poor restaurant service to booking problems, our guides help you pursue a complaint and seek redress.
- A restaurant hasn’t kept my booking, can I claim compensation?
- Do I have to pay a service charge if the service is poor?
- How do I complain if I’m told I have to pay compulsory tip?
Buying tickets online can sometimes be a tricky business - especially if you’re not sure if the ticket seller is official and your tickets fail to turn up at all. Read our guides to help you if things go wrong.
- Can I avoid hidden ticket charges?
- Can I get a refund on my ticket?
- How can I protect myself from dodgy ticket selling online?
If you experience a problem before or during your cruise, such as unexpected itinerary changes, you may be able to claim compensation. Find out what regulations apply to package travel and what you need to do to seek redress.