If you’re unhappy with an offer from your insurer, you have the right to reassessment. Depending on the circumstances, you may even be due financial compensation. Read our guides to find out how to make a complaint and get what you're owed.
- I want to claim on my insurance, what should I do?
- How to complain about your insurance provider
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my insurance?
Car insurance is a legal requirement when driving in the UK. But if you're not happy with the way your insurance company treats you, you have the right to complain. Our guides can help you.
- My car insurance policy doesn't cover all my losses, what can I do?
- How to claim for a car accident abroad
- Letter rejecting a car insurer's offer following a claim