Has your brand new car more fualty than fabulous? Or have you been sold an old banger that's unfit for the road? We can help you if fix the situation if you've been sold a lemon.
- The second-hand car I bought has a problem, what are my rights?
- How to complain about a second-hand car to a dealer
- Letter rejecting a second-hand car bought from a dealer
Being fobbed off by a car warranty provider refusing to pay out? Confused about a dealer warranty versus an extended warranty? Our guides explain your rights and how to take action.
Car insurance is a legal requirement when driving in the UK. But if you're not happy with the way your insurance company treats you, you have the right to complain. Our guides can help you.
- My car insurance policy doesn't cover all my losses, what can I do?
- How to claim for a car accident abroad
- Letter rejecting a car insurer's offer following a claim
If you’ve been issued with a parking ticket you think is unfair, you have the right to challenge it. Our guides and free letter tools help you appeal and provide the information you need.
- I've been wheel clamped or given a parking ticket on private land
- How to appeal a parking ticket issued on private land
- Letter to contest a parking ticket on private land
Hiring a car for a holiday can be a great way to get around. But tempers can fray if you get to your destination to find the car you booked isn't what you get. Or if you're hit with extra charges. We explain your rights.
- I want to cancel my car hire, can I get a refund?
- How to complain about your car hire company
- Letter to claim a refund if your car hire company is overbooked
If you’ve been disappointed by service from a garage there are things you can do, including escalating a complaint to the ombudsman or the small claims court. Our guides can help you.
- I've had bad service from a car repairs garage, what can I do?
- How do I complain about poor garage service?
- Letter to dispute excessive garage charges
No one wants to get a speeding ticket but if you think it’s undeserved, you may be able to appeal. Our guides contain information and advice about when you can challenge a speeding ticket and what is involved in the appeals process.